Running Injuries at BOOST PHYSIO
BOOST PHYSIO specialises in Treating and Curing all sorts of running injuries.
Running injuries are very common, whether you are training for 5km or 42km! We see everything ranging from achilles tendonitis, knee pain to back and neck pain! What is our physiotherapy approach? One that is based on experience of training for 2 marathons and many more half-marathons, combined with out-standing physiotherapy skills and knowledge.
- full history and medical background
- thorough assessment of training programme, mileage, intensity and frequency
- full in-depth physical examination and assessment
- biomechanical assessment, usually including GAITSCAN pressure plate analysis
- diagnosis of condition and causative factors
- formulation of bespoke treatment programme
We are based in Hendon, NW London andEast Finchley N2. Appointments are available 8am-9pm and we accept most major health insurance companies. BUPA, AXA-PPP, AVIVA, PruHealth, WPA etc…
Call us on 020 8201 7788