We have helped over 27,000 people, so we understand that treatment needs to be affordable. Pre-pay for our best rates possible. We also offer discounted rates when paying on the day. You may find treatment cheaper elsewhere, but we don’t think you will find better. Please see our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Discounted Physiotherapy – pay on the day
- Pre-pay for our best value rates.
- Pre-Pay for 5 sessions of physiotherapy (up to 30mins each).
- Non-refundable and non-transferable to other patients.
- £55 x5 = £275 with Chartered Physiotherapists: Nina Atherton, Willemijn Pronk, Christopher Macallister.
- £65x 5 = £325 with Specialist Physiotherapists: Tyrone Kon, Tom Stedman, Jolene Sher, Doron Shimoni, Tosin Eyitayo, Sunny Francis, Holly Davies.
- £75 x 5= £375 with Clinic Owner Steven Berkman.
- Full Assessment or Treatment lasting up to 30min
- Discount applies only when paying immediately on the day
- £60 with Chartered Physiotherapists: Nina Atherton, Willemijn Pronk, Christopher Macallister.
- £70 with Specialist Physiotherapists: Tyrone Kon, Tom Stedman, Jolene Sher, Doron Shimoni, Tosin Eyitayo, Sunny Francis, Holly Davies.
- £80 with Clinic Owner Steven Berkman
- Our best value rate for appointments up to 60min.
- Off peak is 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Save by paying immediately on the day.
- Recommended for 1st time patients and existing patients with new issues
- £95 for Chartered Physiotherapists: Nina Atherton, Willemijn Pronk, Christopher Macallister.
- £110 for Specialist Physiotherapists: Tyrone Kon, Jolene Sher, Doron Shimoni, Tosin Eyitayo, Tom Stedman, Sunny Francis, Holly Davies.
- £140 for Clinic Owner Steven Berkman
- Peak times are: 8am-10am; 5pm-9pm; Saturday and Sunday.
- Discount applies only when paying immediately on the day.
- Full examination and full treatment of a problem up to 1 hour (for 1st time presenting the problem).
- Treatment lasting up to 1 hour, for deep-seated problems or multiple injury problems.
- £105 for Chartered Physiotherapists: Nina Atherton, Willemijn Pronk, Christopher Macallister.
- £120 for Specialist Physiotherapists: Tyrone Kon, Tom Stedman, Doron Shimoni, Jolene Sher, Tosin Eyitayo, Sunny Francis, Holly Davies.
- £140 for Clinic Owner Steven Berkman
Standard Charges on Invoice & Hampstead Branch
- This is our standard charge on invoice for each appointment lasting up to 30min
- This rate applies to all appointments not paid for on the day of treatment
- This is the rate charged directly to health insurance companies (some may vary)
- This is our standard charge on invoice for each appointment lasting up to 60min
- Some insurance companies will consider this appointment as 1 appointment lasting up to 60min
- Some insurance companies will consider this as 2x 30min appointments
- Please check details of your policy with your insurance company
- For patients who have mobility difficulties and are unable to attend one of our branches.
- One of our Chartered Physiotherapists will assess and treat you at home.
- We cover the North West London area around our clinic branches.
Clinic Owner Rates (Steven Berkman)
Other Services – Massage, Home Visits, Classes
- Deep tissue massage
- Myofascial release massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish massage
- Keeping you supple
- Maintenance between or following physio sessions
- Great for Marathon runners, footballers and gym goers
- Pre-pay for 2x 1 hour Massage Therapy sessions in a 30day period for only £105!
- Excellent value, save £45!
- Must complete 2nd Massage session within the 30 day period.
- Keeping you supple.
- Maintenance between or following physio sessions.
- Great for Marathon runners, avid gym participants, weight training participants.
Terms and Conditions
We believe that we charge a reasonable fee for our expertise and the services that we provide. We believe it is fair that we are paid promptly and offer a discount to patients who do so.
We bill most Health Insurance companies directly. Please have your full policy details and claim authorisation. Most insurance companies cover our fees in full. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance company what they will cover. Patients remain responsible for paying all treatment fee shortfalls or excess.
We are happy to change appointment bookings when we have at least 24hours notice, that way we can offer the appointment time to someone else who is in pain.
Physiotherapy appointments are like theatre bookings, if you miss the theatre show or arrive late, you don’t expect a refund. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24hours notice, we may not be able to refund the charges to your account and we may not be able to offer that appointment to someone else who needs it urgently.
Book Online Now
Choose and book your appointment, 24/7 with our online booking system.Book Online Now
"When referring patients to BOOST PHYSIO I know I can rely on professional evidence-based, high quality treatment from friendly therapists."
"Very professional clinic. Would highly recommend BOOST PHYSIO."
"BOOST PHYSIO have always taken good care of my patients."
"BOOST Physio have been a fantastic resource for my patients, particularly those with complicated problems or those who are going through post-op rehab. They are highly skilled, and really help motivate patients to get back to being active. An all-round fab team!"
"Fantastic physios. BOOST have always looked after me well."
"BOOST PHYSIO has provided a timely, efficient and highly professional service to many of my patients, which has helped them in their post-op recovery back to full function."
"My shoulder is completely better."
"I have always found BOOST to be extremely helpful and efficient when dealing with my patients."
Posture Matters! Here’s Why… We’ve probably all been told to “stand up straight” or to “stop slouching”, at some point in our lives. What most of us may not realise however, is how damaging a bad posture can be not only to our physical health but in many other aspects of our mental health and Read More