We have helped over 29,000 people, so we understand that treatment needs to be affordable. Pre-pay for our best rates possible. We also offer discounted rates when paying on the day. You may find treatment cheaper elsewhere, but we don’t think you will find better. Please see our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Discounted Physiotherapy – pay on the day
- Save up to £50! Pre-pay for our best value.
- Pre-Pay for 5 sessions of physiotherapy (up to 30mins each).
- Pre-Paid Treatment Plan sessions do not expire- there is no use by date.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable to other patients.
- £60 x 5 sessions = £300. Saving £50
- £70x 5 = £350 with Specialist Physiotherapists: Tyrone Kon, Tom Stedman, Jolene Sher, Tosin Eyitayo, Holly Davies, Jo Grant-Baisley.
- £75 x 5= £375 with Clinic Owner Steven Berkman.
- Full Assessment or Treatment lasting up to 30min.
- This discounted rate applies only when paying before the appointment.
- £80 with Specialist Physiotherapists: Steven Berkman, Tyrone Kon, Tom Stedman, Jolene Sher, Tosin Eyitayo, Holly Davies.
- Discount applies only when paying before your appointment.
- Full examination and full treatment up to 1 hour.
- Treatment lasting up to 1 hour, for deep-seated problems or multiple injury problems.
- £140 for Specialist Physiotherapists: Steven Berkman, Tyrone Kon, Tom Stedman, Jolene Sher, Tosin Eyitayo, Jo Grant-Baisley, Holly Davies.
Standard Charges on Invoice & Hampstead Branch
- This is our standard charge on invoice for each appointment lasting up to 30min
- This rate applies to all appointments not paid for on the day of treatment
- This is the rate charged directly to health insurance companies (some may vary)
- This is our standard charge on invoice for each appointment lasting up to 60min
- Some insurance companies will consider this appointment as 1 appointment lasting up to 60min
- Some insurance companies will consider this as 2x 30min appointments
- Please check details of your policy with your insurance company
Clinic Owner Rates (Steven Berkman)
Other Services – Massage, Home Visits, Classes
- For patients who have mobility difficulties and are unable to attend one of our branches.
- One of our Chartered Physiotherapists will assess and treat you at home.
- We cover the North West London area around our clinic branches.
- Cost will depend on location and travel time.
- Sports Rehabilitation Therapy with Dan Burgin
- Sports Rehabilitation Up To 30min- £70 pay before the appointment.
- Sports Rehabilitation Up To 60min- £120 pay before the appointment.
Terms and Conditions
We believe that we charge a reasonable fee for our expertise and the services that we provide. We believe it is fair that we are paid promptly and offer a discount to patients who do so.
We bill most Health Insurance companies directly. Please have your full policy details and claim authorisation. Most insurance companies cover our fees in full. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance company what they will cover. Patients remain responsible for paying all treatment fee shortfalls or excess.
We are happy to change appointment bookings when we have at least 24hours notice, that way we can offer the appointment time to someone else who is in pain.
Physiotherapy appointments are like theatre bookings, if you miss the theatre show or arrive late, you don’t expect a refund. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24hours notice, we may not be able to refund the charges to your account and we may not be able to offer that appointment to someone else who needs it urgently.
Book Online Now
Choose and book your appointment, 24/7 with our online booking system.Book Online Now
"When referring patients to BOOST PHYSIO I know I can rely on professional evidence-based, high quality treatment from friendly therapists."
"Very professional clinic. Would highly recommend BOOST PHYSIO."
"BOOST PHYSIO have always taken good care of my patients."
"BOOST Physio have been a fantastic resource for my patients, particularly those with complicated problems or those who are going through post-op rehab. They are highly skilled, and really help motivate patients to get back to being active. An all-round fab team!"
"Fantastic physios. BOOST have always looked after me well."
"BOOST PHYSIO has provided a timely, efficient and highly professional service to many of my patients, which has helped them in their post-op recovery back to full function."
"My shoulder is completely better."
"I have always found BOOST to be extremely helpful and efficient when dealing with my patients."
"Steve was excellent and greatly improved my mobility after a partial knee replacement.. His advice strengthen my knee and increased my mobility. He saw me with ample Covid protection and I felt very comfortable in the practice."