Meet The Team
We are renowned for being a very friendly and helpful bunch, who will do whatever we can to get you feeling fantastic, faster! Our Chartered Physiotherapists & Massage Therapists are experts in their field, backed up by outstanding full-time admin staff!
Practice Owner & Chartered Physiotherapist:
"Being a runner I love helping other sports people- whether Olympic Gold Medallists or social tennis players."
- Having a low back problem myself at L5/S1 helps me to better understand and help my patients
- I love helping people achieve goals they never thought possible
- BSc Physiotherapy (University of Cape Town) 1997
- Completed Several Marathons (PB 3h54min) and Triathlons
- Member of Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- 2005 British Masters Football Team Physio for Maccabiah Games
Sciatic pain was utter hell but Steven helped me to breathe, walk and feel human again."
Specialist Physiotherapist- Hendon
“I am a positive passionate physio who loves what I do! I work together with my patient to mold a treatment protocol that will reach his/her goals. This can include hands on work, land based exercises (matwork/ standing pilates or sports/ injury specific rehabilitation) or getting them into warm water for aquatic rehabilitation.”
- APPI trained matwork Pilates Instructor including antenatal/postnatal Pilates
- Standing functional Pilates rehabilitation
- Aquatic Physiotherapist- hydrotherapy exercises.
- Foundation of Aquatic Physiotherapy course 2018
- Intermediate Musculoskeletal Hydrotherapy course 2019
- Hypermobility management in children, teenagers and adults
- Relief of general muscular tension/ back and neck ache or headaches
- Pain management and Cognitive Behavioural approach to Pain
- Interest in back and neck surgery/conditions.
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Bsc (Physiotherapy) from the University of Witwatersrand Medical School (Johannesburg, South Africa) 2007
- Member of Aquatic Therapy Association for Chartered Physiotherapists
- Member of Health Professions Council & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Jolene has been my back ‘Wizard’ for a few years now and she is fantastic."
Specialist Physiotherapist & Director - Swiss Cottage
A physiotherapist of 15 years + experience, I love my job. I love assessing, treating and rehabilitating people to achieve their goals whether it's getting some one back on their feet, back to their sporting activity or trying to avoid surgery. I am passionate and dedicated to providing the best possible evidence-based care available.
- Physiotherapy Degree from University of East London 2006 (First Class Honours)
- Member of HCPC & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Postgraduate training in Acupuncture
- Post graduate training in Spinal Manipulation
- Knee rehabilitation specialist - ACL's, meniscal injuries
- Treatment & Rehabilitation to avoid orthopaedic surgery when possible
- I enjoy treating back pain and providing rehab programs to prevent it re-occurring
- Work with elderly to improve mobility and function
- Ensure smooth running of the clinics
- Maintaining excellent customer care
- Health Insurance Liason
- Accounts & Billing
Highly Specialist Pelvic Health and MSK Physiotherapist
"I love being able to help all people with their pain or injury issues. I find it particularly rewarding working with women during pregnancy or at other stages with regards to women's health issues."
Holly joined BOOST PHYSIO in 2014 and is based at our East Finchley branch. Holly treats a range of pelvic health and MSK conditions: Pelvic floor dysfunctions (female and male):
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Faecal incontinence
- Sexual pain and dysfunction
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (radical prostatectomy, hysterectomy, continence and prolapse surgeries)
- Ante and post-natal pelvic girdle and back pain
- Rectus abdominis diastasis (‘tummy separation’)
- Perineal tears
- Treats a range of MSK conditions (including injuries/ conditions of the back/neck/ knees/ankles/ shoulders
- AACP Acupuncture trained
Sports Rehab Therapist
I am passionate about helping others achieve their own personal goals whether it is for rehabilitation, to reduce tension or help restore balance.
- BSc (Hons) First Class, Sports Therapy - 2016
- MSc (Hons) Merit, Strength and Conditioning - 2017
- 4 years working in Spinal Pain Clinic
- Work with Football teams including tournaments in Cayman Islands
- Sports Massage and Myofascial Tissue Massage
- Joint mobilisation Techniques- Hands On
The pain was intense and worse if I sat down and then tried to get up. Dan spent an hour in the first session after which I was able to stand up straight. During the next sessions the pain has subsided considerably and I was able to move around more freely. This resulted in me being able to get back to work quicker than I had initially anticipated. I followed the exercises Dan sent me over and continue with them."
Specialist Physiotherapist- East Finchley & Hampstead
- MSc in Physical Therapy (New York) 2003
- Member of HCPC
- Member of CSP
- Special interest in Biomechanics, Gait and Running assessment
- Manual therapist- using deep tissue release and soft-tissue techniques
- Specialist in neck and back pain, sports injuries, biomechanic faults, pre/post surgical conditions
- Persistent (chronic) pain treatment
- Running Injury management
"Tosin was 100% wonderful and could not have been improved in any way"- Marlene."
Clinical Lead, Specialist Physiotherapist- East Finchley & Hampstead
I’m a keen rugby player and skier who thrives on competition and the buzz of team success.
- Loves Treating Sports Injuries
- Skilled in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Uses hands on myofascial release techniques
- Maitland and Mckenzie Mobilisation Techniques
- Sports Taping, K-Taping
- Loves treating Skiers!
- Shoulder Specialist
"From our very first session (3 months ago) Tom has turned my life around. He has literally worked wonders." Rodney M"
Senior Physiotherapist- Hendon
BSc Physiotherapy from King's College London
Previous experience in Orthopaedics at UCLH, working with post op recovery and rehab
Experience optimising mobility in the older population
Special interest in ankles and shoulders
- Full-time at our Hendon branch
Senior Physiotherapist- Hampstead Branch
I love helping my patients with both my physiotherapy knowledge and my professional tennis coaching background- to help people get back to the things they love to do.
- MSc Physiotherapy, University of East Anglia
- Member of HCPC and CSP
- Senior Physiotherapist- Hampstead Branch
- Professional tennis coach
- Shoulder injury rehabilitation
- Hand, wrist injuries
- Specialist experience in Orthopaedics, Hand Therapy, Neurological and Vestibular Disorders, Chronic Fatigue
- Sports injury treatment
- Post-operative treatment
- Assisted with rugby and football teams from amateur to international
Jo has recently been helping me with neck and back issues. She is very intuitive and can identify the areas that cause the pain without me having to point them out. Her treatments have really helped alleviate extreme muscle discomfort and have no doubt prevented serious injuries from occurring. I would highly recommend her as a physio."
Chartered Physiotherapist- Hampstead
I loved being part of the British Cycling Olympic Development team. Having had physiotherapy myself- has given me a first hand experience of what it's like to be a patient.
- BSc Physiotherapy- Brunel University London
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- Sports Massage Diploma
- British Cycling Olympic Development team - Velodrome
- Brunel University Women’s Football
- 5 years experience as a Swimming Teacher
- Full time Hampstead Branch
Practice Manager- Hampstead
I enjoy ensuring that patients have a great experience coming to our Hampstead branch.
- Practice Manager of Hampstead branch.
- Joined BOOST in 2019.
- Ensures the Hampstead branch runs smoothly with a friendly touch.
- Assists administration of our branch in Cricklewood.
Practice Manager- East Finchley
Keeping things running smoothly and ensuring that our patients have a great experience coming to our East Finchley practice is my goal.
- Practice Manager East Finchley Branch
- Helping ensure patients have a great experience with us
- Appointment Bookings
- Helping with billing and accounts
Chartered Physiotherapist-On Leave
As a spectator at the London 2012 Paralympics, I witnessed the powerful impact that determination and commitment to rehabilitation can have.
I value equipping my patients with an understanding of their condition as a stepping stone in their recovery.
- BSc Physiotherapy
- Full time Hendon branch
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Hip & Knee Surgery Rehabilitation
- Back Pain Treatment
- Diploma in Sports Massage
I want to thank Micki Hammond for helping me with my back and rib pain. I came to her a month ago and have followed her instructions. First, she located the stiff muscles causing pain and massaged them. Then, she gave me exercises I can do to relax the muscles, showed me how to do them correctly, answered all my questions and was very attentive."
Chartered Physiotherapist- Swiss Cottage & Hendon
Being a sprinter and fitness enthusiast, I have sustained a lot of injuries in the past. I love how physiotherapy has helped me overcome these injuries. I feel ecstatic when helping others recover from their injuries.
- M.Sc. Sport and Exercise Physiotherapy
- Joint Mobilization, Myofascial Release, Soft Tissue Release, Combined Movement techniques.
- Dry Needling and Cupping technique.
- Instrumental Soft Tissue Release techniques.
- Emergency Care Management Including CPR.
- Gait and Movement Analysis.
- Fitness Testing of Athletes.
- Kinesio Taping Fundamental & Advanced - KT1 & 2, Kinesio University, USA.
- Fascial Therapy level 1 - Club Physio, South Africa.
- LUBAS Medical Sports Trauma Management, UK.
Sports Massage Therapist and Rehabilitation Assistant
- Over 10 years sports specific personal training
- 5 years as a sports massage therapist
- Qualified and practice Dry and Fire cupping
- Incorporating Scraping/Graston and Myofascial release
- Experienced in working with Olympic athletes. Specifically, 100m/200m runners
- Available for Home visits
- Competed in Powerlifting
Practice Manager- Hendon
- Practice Manager- Hendon Branch
- Ensuring that our patients have a fantastic experience
- Helping arrange appointments
- Keeping in touch with referring doctors and surgeons
Chartered Physiotheraist- Hampstead & Swiss Cottage
Coming from a long history of athletics and fitness I can relate to the frustration an injury can cause. I love helping my patients recover from injuries that are limiting them from doing the things that they love!
- BSc exercise science, University of Jamestown
- MSc physiotherapy, Brunel University
- Special Interest in sports injuries and advanced rehab
- Shoulder injuries
- Baseball injuries
- Enjoy pushing people out of their comfort zone to do things they didn’t think were possible
- Full time Hampstead and Swiss Cottage branches
Following straining my back I went to visit Brenden for a few sessions and he was great! He was friendly and welcoming, and made me feel very comfortable coming to a physio for the first time. He provided some exercises for me to do and explained how each one will benefit me. It’s made such a difference and I was able to go back to work more mobile and with a lot more confidence. The service at Boost Physio was extremely efficient and professional - I would highly recommend."
Chartered Physiotherapist- Hendon
I am a keen sports enthusiast who loves running, cycling, skiing, yoga and Pilates. I love seeing my patients get back to health and reaching their full potential. I have a particular interest in Pelvic Health, including treating ante and post-natal women and the provision of yoga and Pilates to help my patients recover.
- Graduated BSc Physiotherapy in 2000
- Qualified Yoga and Pilates Teacher
- Full Time Hendon Branch
- Training In Women's Health, Female Urinary Dysfunction
- Pregnancy Related Physiotherapy
- Pilates Certification in Mat Pilates and Ante-Natal and Post-Natal Pilates
"When referring patients to BOOST PHYSIO I know I can rely on professional evidence-based, high quality treatment from friendly therapists."
"Very professional clinic. Would highly recommend BOOST PHYSIO."
"BOOST PHYSIO have always taken good care of my patients."
"BOOST Physio have been a fantastic resource for my patients, particularly those with complicated problems or those who are going through post-op rehab. They are highly skilled, and really help motivate patients to get back to being active. An all-round fab team!"
"Fantastic physios. BOOST have always looked after me well."
"BOOST PHYSIO has provided a timely, efficient and highly professional service to many of my patients, which has helped them in their post-op recovery back to full function."
"My shoulder is completely better."
"I have always found BOOST to be extremely helpful and efficient when dealing with my patients."
"Steve was excellent and greatly improved my mobility after a partial knee replacement.. His advice strengthen my knee and increased my mobility. He saw me with ample Covid protection and I felt very comfortable in the practice."