MSK Physiotherapy Jobs Band 5 and Band 6 - London Private Practice
- Do you want to help motivated, private patients achieve their goals?
- Do you want to take your career in MSK Physiotherapy to the next level?
- Do you want to give the same level of care to your patients that professional sports people receive?
- Do you want to get your job satisfaction back?
- Do you hate long waiting lists and patients that are not motivated?
- Do you want to work with a great fun team of Physios who will support and mentor your growth?
BOOST PHYSIO is a leading private MSK Physiotherapy clinic with 6 branches across London and due to growth and demand we are recruiting Band 5 and Band 6 physiotherapists to join our team. These are full-time employed positions.
See what our patients say about us: https://boostphysio.com/testimonals/
We have helped over 29,000 patients. We perform over 1,700 consultations each month. Our clinics help patients with a diverse range of medical conditions- with one common goal: help our patients get back to doing the things they love to do. Below are some of the types of patients you will
- Musculo-skeletal Conditions
- Acute Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation post fractures, and surgery
Learning Support and Career Development:
You will be well supported by a friendly group of experienced Physiotherapists to ensure your professional growth and development. We have a structured CPD Learning and Career Development programme which includes:
- Weekly mentoring
- External speakers and training
- Internal CPD teaching sessions
- Mentoring other team members
- Paid Study Leave
- Patient discussions
- Opportunities to take on clinic responsibilities
- Opportunity for branch partnership
- Birthday off as a bonus paid day of leave
- Band 5 total package: £33k to £38k pa.
- Band 6 Total Package £38k to £45k pa.
- 31 days paid annual leave
- Company pension scheme with NEST
- Funding for external courses
- Paid study leave
- Company social events
- Working with motivated private patients
Candidates must have HCPC registration and CSP membership. Candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Email your CV and covering letter explaining why you are applying for this job for the attention of Steven to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOST PHYSIO works with major insurance companies like: BUPA, AVIVA, WPA, CIGNA and Simplyhealth. We usually deal directly with your insurance company.