Meet The Team
We are renowned for being a very friendly and helpful bunch, who will do whatever we can to get you feeling fantastic, faster! Our Chartered Physiotherapists & Massage Therapists are experts in their field, backed up by outstanding full-time admin staff!
Practice Owner & Chartered Physiotherapist:
"Being a runner I love helping other sports people- whether Olympic Gold Medallists or social tennis players."
- BSc Physiotherapy (University of Cape Town) 1997 – Top 5 of Class
- Completed several Marathons and Triathlons
- Chartered Physiotherapist, HCPC Registered
- Member of Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- 2005 British Masters Football Team Physio for Maccabiah Games
- I love helping people to avoid surgery where possible
- Specialist in treating Orthopaedic injuries
- Specialist in Post-operative rehabilitation
Clinical Manager, Senior Chartered Physiotherapist & Clinical Specialist (Hendon)
“I am a positive passionate physio who loves what I do! And that is working with my patient to ease their pain and tension, strengthen their body and getting them back to being fitter and healthier than before!”
- Bsc (Physiotherapy) from the University of Witwatersrand Medical School (Johannesburg, South Africa) 2007
- Post Graduate Training Course in Dry Needling
- Member of Health Professions Council
- Member of HCPC & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Pilates Instructor including antenatal/postnatal Pilates
- Hypermobility management in children, teenagers and adults
- Relief of general muscular tension/ back and neck ache or headaches
- Pain management and Cognitive behavioural approach to Pain
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Injury prevention strengthening and advice
- Sports Injuries
Jolene has helped me in the most amazing way ….I was not able to walk well when I came here and my surgeon had recommended an operation …Jolene has helped me avoid that and 10 sessions later I feel so much better.- Elisa G. Nov 2015."
Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist (Hendon) – Full Time
“I like to use a combination of hands on techniques and Pilates principles to treat my patients. I strongly believe that restoration of normal movement and function is key to preventing injury and reoccurrence of pain.”
- BSc in Physiotherapy from Sheffield Hallam University 2007
- Member of HCPC & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Experience of working in a specialist scoliosis rehabilitation centre
- Sports Massage Diploma
- Post graduate training in dry needling
- Pilates instructor, specialising in Pilates for low back pain, running, high intensity training and skiing
- Post graduate training in strength and conditioning
- Post graduate training in ante and post natal conditions
- Pilates Based Classes
- Treating Adults and Children
Laura has been absolutely brilliant, she has helped me so much following surgery!"
Senior MusculoSkeletal Physiotherapist
- BSc Physiotherapy at Tel-Aviv University
- 2015 Lead Physio Professional Handball Team- Hapoel Petah Tikva (Israel)
- Chartered Physiotherapist, HCPC Registered
- Studying towards MSc Advanced Physiotherapy Kings College University
- Postgraduate in Muligan's Consept treatment method
- Postgraduate in strength and conditioning training
- Expert in treating sport injuries
- Experienced with treating various neck and back conditions
- Treating Runners
Sports Massage Therapist (Hendon)
“I find it as rewarding working with Marathon Runners as it is with office workers with lots of muscle tension. I love being able to help people feel better.”
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Qualified Strength and Conditioning Coach
Specialist Physiotherapist & Director (Cricklewood Branch)
- Physiotherapy Degree from University of East London (First)
- Postgraduate training in Acupuncture
- Trained in Spinal Manipulation
- Rehab following shoulder surgery
- Member of HCPC and Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Knee rehabilitation
- Treatment to avoid orthopaedic surgery when possible
- Sports Injury Treatment and Football Injury treatment
- Works with elderly to improve mobility and function
- Full time clinics in East Finchley
Practice Manager- Hendon & East Finchley
- Ensure smooth running of the clinics
- Maintaining excellent customer care
- Health Insurance Liason
- Accounts & Billing
Administrator & Reception
- Appointment Bookings
- Telephone enquiries
- Patient Liason
- Health Insurance Billing
- Account Enquiries
- Practice Administration
Musculo-skeletal Physiotherapist & Specialist in Women's Health
"I love being able to help all people with their pain or injury issues. I find it particularly rewarding working with women during pregnancy or at other stages with regards to women's health issues."
Holly joined BOOST PHYSIO in 2014 and is based at our East Finchley branch.
- Special Interest in Women's Health
- Treating Back Pain in pregnancy
- Pelvic Girdle Pain while pregnant (previously called SPD or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction)
- Pelvic floor issues – bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction
- Mummy MOT’s pre, ante and post natal
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy conditions
- Treats all sports injuries
- Back pain, spine conditions
- AACP acupuncture trained
Practice Manager (Hampstead)
Specialist Physiotherapist- Hampstead
Ronnie qualified with a graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy from West Middlesex University Hospital School of Physiotherapy in 1987. He has worked in the NHS, industrial orthopaedic sector and private practice. Ronnie specialises in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and has had extensive training in spinal manipulation, Cyriax orthopaedic medicine and Mckenzie self treatment techniques. Ronnie is well known by our patients for his excellent manual (hands-on) therapy. Ronnie can work deeply into the tissues and joints to restore full flexibility and function, when needed he can also use more gentle treatment techniques. Ronnie joined The Hampstead Physiotherapy Practice in November 2010.
Specialist Physiotherapist (East Finchley & Hampstead)
- MSc in Physical Therapy (New York) 2003
- Member of HCPC
- Member of CSP
- Special interest in Biomechanics, Gait and Running assessment
- Manual therapist- using deep tissue release and soft-tissue techniques
- Specialist in neck and back pain, sports injuries, biomechanic faults, pre/post surgical conditions
- Persistent (chronic) pain treatment
- Running Injury management
"Tosin was 100% wonderful and could not have been improved in any way"- Marlene."
Senior Musculo-Skeletal Physiotherapist- (Hendon & Cricklewood)
I have worked with many different types of people; elite athletes to elderly. I always aim to listen to my clients, deliver effective treatment and empower them to achieve their goals.
- MSc Physiotherapy
- Specialist Sports Physiotherapist
- 5 years experience working with track and field athletes training for international events including the London 2012, Rio 2016 Olympics and World Championships.
- APPI certified Pilates trainer
- Member of HCPC & The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Pitch-Side First Aid, Physiotherapy and Injury Rehabilitation in rugby and football
- Specialised in training principles, injury prevention and physical activity guidelines
Senior Physiotherapist (East Finchley & Hampstead)
I’m a keen rugby player and skier who thrives on competition and the buzz of team success.
- Loves Treating Sports Injuries
- Skilled in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Uses hands on myofascial release techniques
- Maitland and Mckenzie Mobilisation Techniques
- Sports Taping, K-Taping
- Loves treating Skiers!
Tom is a keen rugby player, skier and golfer and provides pitch-side sports physiotherapy for Hammersmith and Fulham Rugby Club. As a result he enjoys a hands on approach to treatment that incorporates soft tissue massage, myofascial release, mobilisations and specific exercise rehabilitation to help clients return to pain free movement as soon as possible."
Specialist Músculo-Skeletal Physiotherapist
I've helped all kinds of individuals from elite Olympians to weekend warriors to people who want to get back on their feet and doing what they love best. Whether your ambitions are to run the London Marathon or just to wake up pain-free in the morning, I make it my priority to get you back to health and reaching your goals.
- Treating desk based workers, weekend warriors and those that want to keep mobile
- Special interest in treating running injuries and helping runners of all abilities
- Biomechanical analysis and running re-training to improve efficiency
- MSc in Advanced Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy from King’s College London
- Previously worked in private practice in London and Hong Kong, and six years’ experience in two major London NHS trusts
- Worked pitch side rugby and evening clinics
I’m a lifelong club runner and I have competed in races from cross-country to track to fell running; as well as across all distances including marathons and ultramarathons. More recently you’ll find me mummy-buggy running with my daughter in tow."
Sports Massage Therapist
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- NVQ Level 3 in Advanced Academic Sporting Excellence
- England Alpine Ski Team 2010-2012
- Enjoys treating Skiers and Snowboarders!
"My patients have been very well looked after by the professional team at BOOST PHYSIO."
"When referring patients to BOOST PHYSIO I know I can rely on professional evidence-based, high quality treatment from friendly therapists."
"Very professional clinic. Would highly recommend BOOST PHYSIO."
"BOOST played a key role in my speedy recovery following an arthroscopy. Working in the Fitness Industry it was essential for me to be up and running (literally) as soon as possible… they are a great team."
"BOOST Physio have been a fantastic resource for my patients, particularly those with complicated problems or those who are going through post-op rehab. They are highly skilled, and really help motivate patients to get back to being active. An all-round fab team!"
"Fantastic physios. BOOST have always looked after me well."
"BOOST PHYSIO has provided a timely, efficient and highly professional service to many of my patients, which has helped them in their post-op recovery back to full function."
"My shoulder is completely better."
"I have always found BOOST to be extremely helpful and efficient when dealing with my patients."
"Jolene saw the cause of my chronic lower back pain and has helped me rectify it reducing the pain. Thank you, kind, friendly and professional Jolene."