Meet The Team
We are renowned for being a very friendly and helpful bunch, who will do whatever we can to get you feeling fantastic, faster! Our Chartered Physiotherapists & Massage Therapists are experts in their field, backed up by outstanding full-time admin staff!
Practice Owner & Chartered Physiotherapist:
"Being a runner I love helping other sports people- whether Olympic Gold Medallists or social tennis players."
- BSc Physiotherapy (University of Cape Town) 1997 – Top 5 of Class
- Completed several Marathons and Triathlons
- Chartered Physiotherapist, HCPC Registered
- Member of Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- 2005 British Masters Football Team Physio for Maccabiah Games
- I love helping people to avoid surgery where possible
- Specialist in treating Orthopaedic injuries
- Specialist in Post-operative rehabilitation
Clinical Manager, Specialist Chartered Physiotherapist & Clinical Specialist (Hendon)
“I am a positive passionate physio who loves what I do! I work together with my patient to mold a treatment protocol that will reach his/her goals. This can include hands on work, land based exercises (matwork/ standing pilates or sports/ injury specific rehabilitation) or getting them into warm water for aquatic rehabilitation.”
- APPI trained matwork Pilates Instructor including antenatal/postnatal Pilates
- Standing functional Pilates rehabilitation
- Aquatic Physiotherapist- hydrotherapy exercises.
- Foundation of Aquatic Physiotherapy course 2018
- Intermediate Musculoskeletal Hydrotherapy course 2019
- Hypermobility management in children, teenagers and adults
- Relief of general muscular tension/ back and neck ache or headaches
- Pain management and Cognitive Behavioural approach to Pain
- Interest in back and neck surgery/conditions.
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling
- Bsc (Physiotherapy) from the University of Witwatersrand Medical School (Johannesburg, South Africa) 2007
- Member of Aquatic Therapy Association for Chartered Physiotherapists
- Member of Health Professions Council & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Jolene has been my back ‘Wizard’ for a few years now and she is fantastic."
Senior MusculoSkeletal Physiotherapist
- BSc Physiotherapy at Tel-Aviv University
- 2015 Lead Physio Professional Handball Team- Hapoel Petah Tikva (Israel)
- Chartered Physiotherapist, HCPC Registered
- Studying towards MSc Advanced Physiotherapy Kings College University
- Postgraduate in Muligan's Consept treatment method
- Postgraduate in strength and conditioning training
- Expert in treating sport injuries
- Experienced with treating various neck and back conditions
- Treating Runners
Specialist Physiotherapist & Director (Cricklewood Branch)
- Physiotherapy Degree from University of East London (First)
- Postgraduate training in Acupuncture
- Trained in Spinal Manipulation
- Rehab following shoulder surgery
- Member of HCPC and Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Knee rehabilitation
- Treatment to avoid orthopaedic surgery when possible
- Sports Injury Treatment and Football Injury treatment
- Works with elderly to improve mobility and function
- Full time clinics in East Finchley
Practice Manager- Hendon & East Finchley
- Ensure smooth running of the clinics
- Maintaining excellent customer care
- Health Insurance Liason
- Accounts & Billing
Specialist Pelvic Health and MSK Physio
"I love being able to help all people with their pain or injury issues. I find it particularly rewarding working with women during pregnancy or at other stages with regards to women's health issues."
Holly joined BOOST PHYSIO in 2014 and is based at our East Finchley branch.
- Pelvic Health Specialist Physio and MSK Specialist Physio
- Treating Back Pain in pregnancy
- Pelvic Girdle Pain while pregnant (previously called SPD or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction)
- Pelvic floor issues – bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction
- Mummy MOT’s pre, ante and post natal
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy conditions
- Treats all sports injuries
- Back pain, spine conditions
- AACP acupuncture trained
Practice Manager (Hampstead)
Specialist Physiotherapist- Hampstead
Ronnie qualified with a graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy from West Middlesex University Hospital School of Physiotherapy in 1987. He has worked in the NHS, industrial orthopaedic sector and private practice. Ronnie specialises in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and has had extensive training in spinal manipulation, Cyriax orthopaedic medicine and Mckenzie self treatment techniques. Ronnie is well known by our patients for his excellent manual (hands-on) therapy. Ronnie can work deeply into the tissues and joints to restore full flexibility and function, when needed he can also use more gentle treatment techniques. Ronnie joined The Hampstead Physiotherapy Practice in November 2010.
Specialist Physiotherapist (East Finchley & Hampstead)
- MSc in Physical Therapy (New York) 2003
- Member of HCPC
- Member of CSP
- Special interest in Biomechanics, Gait and Running assessment
- Manual therapist- using deep tissue release and soft-tissue techniques
- Specialist in neck and back pain, sports injuries, biomechanic faults, pre/post surgical conditions
- Persistent (chronic) pain treatment
- Running Injury management
"Tosin was 100% wonderful and could not have been improved in any way"- Marlene."
Senior Musculo-Skeletal Physiotherapist- (Hendon & Cricklewood)
I have worked with many different types of people; elite athletes to elderly. I always aim to listen to my clients, deliver effective treatment and empower them to achieve their goals.
- MSc Physiotherapy
- Specialist Sports Physiotherapist
- 5 years experience working with track and field athletes training for international events including the London 2012, Rio 2016 Olympics and World Championships.
- APPI certified Pilates trainer
- Member of HCPC & The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Pitch-Side First Aid, Physiotherapy and Injury Rehabilitation in rugby and football
- Specialised in training principles, injury prevention and physical activity guidelines
Senior Physiotherapist (East Finchley & Hampstead)
I’m a keen rugby player and skier who thrives on competition and the buzz of team success.
- Loves Treating Sports Injuries
- Skilled in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Uses hands on myofascial release techniques
- Maitland and Mckenzie Mobilisation Techniques
- Sports Taping, K-Taping
- Loves treating Skiers!
Tom is a keen rugby player, skier and golfer and provides pitch-side sports physiotherapy for Hammersmith and Fulham Rugby Club. As a result he enjoys a hands on approach to treatment that incorporates soft tissue massage, myofascial release, mobilisations and specific exercise rehabilitation to help clients return to pain free movement as soon as possible."
Senior Physiotherapist- Cricklewood and East Finchley
- BSc in Physiotherapy- Holland
- Head physiotherapist at MoBro Rugby International rugby tournament Dubai 7s
- Physiotherapist at the Dutch National Basketball Federation MU20
- Head Physiotherapist women department at football club WV-HEDW, Amsterdam
- Clinics in Cricklewood and East Finchley
- Same Day Appointments: 8am to 9pm and Sunday appointments
Willemijn has been really great, and I would definitely recommend, 5*. Thank you."
"My patients have been very well looked after by the professional team at BOOST PHYSIO."
"When referring patients to BOOST PHYSIO I know I can rely on professional evidence-based, high quality treatment from friendly therapists."
"Very professional clinic. Would highly recommend BOOST PHYSIO."
"BOOST played a key role in my speedy recovery following an arthroscopy. Working in the Fitness Industry it was essential for me to be up and running (literally) as soon as possible… they are a great team."
"BOOST Physio have been a fantastic resource for my patients, particularly those with complicated problems or those who are going through post-op rehab. They are highly skilled, and really help motivate patients to get back to being active. An all-round fab team!"
"Fantastic physios. BOOST have always looked after me well."
"BOOST PHYSIO has provided a timely, efficient and highly professional service to many of my patients, which has helped them in their post-op recovery back to full function."
"My shoulder is completely better."
"I have always found BOOST to be extremely helpful and efficient when dealing with my patients."
"Jolene saw the cause of my chronic lower back pain and has helped me rectify it reducing the pain. Thank you, kind, friendly and professional Jolene."