Holly joined BOOST PHYSIO in 2014 and is based at our East Finchley branch.
- Pelvic Health Specialist Physio
- Treating Back Pain in pregnancy
- Pelvic Girdle Pain while pregnant (previously called SPD or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction)
- Pelvic floor issues – bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction
- Mummy MOT’s pre, ante and post natal
- Back pain, spine conditions
- AACP acupuncture trained
After working in musculoskeletal outpatients for several years I decided to venture into the specialist area of pelvic health. I have developed skills and knowledge pelvic floor (bladder and bowel) dysfunctions and pregnancy related musculoskeletal conditions. I currently work as an advanced women’s health specialist for Imperial NHS Healthcare Trust where I manage a complex caseload of urogynaecology conditions and also run a specialist clinic for women who have sustained perineal trauma during birth. I am a passionate physiotherapist who loves working with a range of musculoskeletal and women’s health conditions, aiming to fix the root cause, not just relive the symptoms.